Recreation Assistant Bodyline (Morley Leisure Centre)
Salary details: £17364 - £18065
Salary details: A1/A2 £17,711 - £18,065 (Pro Rata)
Woodlesford Primary School
Contract Type: Fixed Term Appointment
Hours per Week: 2 full days
Closing date: 25 September 2019 12:00 PM
We are seeking to appoint a newly qualified or experienced SENCO that has the appropriate qualification or experience to join our team. The successful applicant will be responsible for leading and developing the SEND provision and will be an exemplary practitioner with a proven record of expertise in special educational needs.
Do you have the desire to create a safe and nurturing learning experience for all children?
• Have you got the drive, creativity and personality to make a difference for our children?
• Could you be the exceptional SENCo we are looking for to join our innovative learning community?
The ideal candidate will:
• Have previous experience or have an exceptional understanding of teaching in the primary phase
• Have SEN experience and/or the National Award for Special Educational Needs Co-ordination
• Have an excellent understanding of the SEN code of practice
• Have both an excellent understanding of pupil progress and a willingness to embrace change
• Be open to new approaches to learning and teaching
• Be an excellent team player
Whilst initially this will be a one year fixed term position, we envisage that this role will become permanent.
A friendly, caring and supportive ethos
Wonderful children who are well behaved and eager to learn
A dedicated and enthusiastic staff
A leadership team with a clear vision for improvement
A spacious and stimulating learning environment
Excellent CPD opportunities
Supportive parents and governors
We are committed to safeguarding children and expect all staff to share this commitment. This post is subject to a satisfactory disclosure through the Disclosure and Barring Service and references will be taken up prior to interview. Embracing diversity and promoting equalities for all.
Application packs are available from firstname.lastname@example.org
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed and opportunities to look around our school with a view to making an application appointments can be made with the Admin team on 0113 393 4416
Completed application forms should be returned to the school by Wednesday 25th September 2019 by 12.00 noon.
Dates for Interviews: Monday 30th September 2019