Salary details: £16881 - £16881
Salary details: A1 Point 8 £16,881 pro rata
Colton Primary School
Contract Type: Temporary Appointment
Hours per Week: 32.5 Hours per week // 8.30am to 3.30pm (Monday to Friday)
Closing date: 14 December 2018 12:00 PM
We are looking to appoint an inspirational Teaching Assistant to work as part of our enthusiastic team.
Colton Primary School is an ‘outstanding’ school (OFSTED 2012) situated in the East of Leeds in close proximity to Temple Newsam. It is within easy access to all motorways and the centre of Leeds.
We can offer you the opportunity to work alongside dedicated, supportive and highly motivated staff. We have well behaved, responsive children who make excellent progress whist they are in our school.
Our caring and inclusive ethos permeates throughout the school providing a welcoming learning environment at the heart of our local community.
The successful candidate will:
• be able to support in the delivery of high quality learning experiences for all pupils
• be able to challenge, inspire and motivate our children
• be supportive, nurturing and understanding with high expectations
• deliver high quality PE across the school including leading lunchtime games
• demonstrate good communication skills both orally and written
• work well as part of a team and have a flexible approach
• be willing to contribute to school life outside of the classroom including attending sports events
Candidates should have a passionate drive to improve outcomes for every child and the ability to work across Key Stage 1 and 2.
A job description, other supporting documents and an online application form can be found using the following link:
Prospective candidates are highly recommended to visit the school to understand the specifics of the role. Visits can be arranged by telephone on 0113 2647514 or by emailing Nadine Steadman on firstname.lastname@example.org
Interviews: Week beginning 17 December 2018
Colton Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Appointments made are subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring service check.
We promote diversity and want a workforce that reflects the population of Leeds.