Business Support Officer
Salary details: £19554 - £21166
Salary details: B3 - £19,554 to £21,166
Contract Type: Fixed Term Appointment
Hours per Week: 37 hours per week TTO
Closing date: 30 August 2019 12:00 PM
Gipsy Lane, Leeds LS11 5TT
Tel: 0113 2719962
Executive Headteacher: Mr D Gurney B.A. Hons / NPQH / NLE
Required: September 2019
Post: Early Intervention Therapeutic Worker
Salary: C3 – SO1 point 19-25 actual salary (£20,575.00 - £24,093.00) Term Time Only
Hours of Work: 37 hours per week Monday to Friday
We seek to recruit a dynamic and inspirational Early Intervention Therapeutic Worker:
• who is excited by their role and by the prospect of working with children and young people even those who are less well motivated
• loves the processes of learning and is keen to continually develop their own skills
• recognises that working in a school can be a demanding job but get on with it rather than complaining
• will subscribe to the ethos of the school and go the extra mile in terms of time and commitment to get the very best from their children and young people
• is quick to praise and slow to criticise
• is always prepared to go over and above what is expected
If you feel you have these qualities, we are recruiting to the above position as we build on our capacity to move from being good to outstanding on our journey of ‘Transformation to Excellence’.
If you think you have the passion, energy and drive to help us to move to the next stage in our development, we look forward to hearing from you.
Application packs can be downloaded from: www.cockburnschool.org/vacancies
The closing date for this post is noon on Friday 30th August 2019.
The school is committed to safeguarding the welfare of children, and applicants will be subject to full employment checks, including an enhanced DBS disclosure.
We promote diversity and want a workforce which reflects the population of Leeds.