Temple Moor High School and Sixth Form, part of Red Kite Learning Trust
Contract: Part Time, Temporary
Hours: 32.5 hours a week
Actual salary: B1 PT 4-6 £15,941 - £16,527
Eligible for the RKLT Friends and Family Referral Scheme
Required as soon as possible
Temple Moor High School and Sixth Form, rated ‘good’ by OFSTED in March 2023, is a confident and outward facing school, at the heart of the local community. Able to adapt well to the changing schools’ and educational landscape, we are better prepared to meet the needs and aspirations of all our learners. At Temple Moor we believe in pursuing excellence in everything we do. By committing to this aspiration, and continual school improvement, we can provide the very best life chances, and next steps in students’ learning at our school, both now and into the future.
We are looking for a Teaching Assistant who will:
- have a strong track record in supporting highly effective teaching and learning or you will join us as a new Teaching Assistant with great potential at the start of your career;
- be passionate about achieving the very best for all our pupils, supporting the highest standards of teaching, learning and behaviour;
- be flexible and hard-working and the “right fit” for joining our high-performing team of staff;
- have the skills, knowledge and understanding needed to work mainly in Key Stage 3.
As a member of our Trust, you will benefit from:
- being part of a truly collaborative trust, working with professional generosity and towards our shared mission of; Nurturing ambition, delivering excellence and enriching children’s lives
- continued investment in our people, supporting every member of staff throughout their career to be the best they can be
- a clear set of values, a celebration of equality and diversity and a working environment built on respect, your kindness and promotion of your positive wellbeing.
We are pleased to offer a generous benefits package including; excellent pension scheme, £5k cycle to work scheme, discounted gym, family health, private medical insurance and dental care plans, discounts and online offers at major high street/online retailers and our employee assistance programme accessible by you and your family.
For more information about the role and to apply please click on the following link: http://www.rklt.co.uk/vacancies/
For further information about the school please click here
To discuss the role or arrange a school visit please contact Sarah McAndrew (SENDco) on firstname.lastname@example.org
Completed applications should be submitted no later than 10am on Thursday 30 November 2023, however, candidates are encouraged to apply asap as preliminary shortlisting may begin before this date.
Interviews will on Monday 4 December 2023
The above post is not a Leeds City Council vacancy and has been advertised on behalf of the relevant organisation. To apply please follow their application instructions.
This role is based in the UK. Employment is conditional on confirmation of the right to work in the UK - either as a UK or Irish citizen, under the EU Settlement scheme or having secured any other relevant work visa. If you do not have the right to work in the UK and the role does not meet eligibility for sponsorship, please consider carefully whether you meet the eligibility to apply.