School Administrator - Are you looking for a rewarding role in our school?
West Oaks School is recruiting, and we really want to hear from you. If you have the ambition and the necessary skills, this is a fantastic opportunity for you to join our Team.
This is an exciting career opportunity for a well-organised, excellent and hardworking administrator who shares our passion to improve all that we do. You will join a dedicated and expanding team. Your role will include:
- Managing front of house and acting as first point of contact
- Recording information and using our pupil information systems
- Managing meeting rooms and dealing with hospitality
- Preparing correspondence and reports, filing and photo-copying
- Collecting, recording and banking of dinner money
We have posts available across our sites - Boston Spa Learning LS23 6DX, Woodhouse Learning LS6 2ST and Headingley Learning LS6 1BP
We can offer you:
- Rewarding and enjoyable work.
- An opportunity to work with our amazing children.
- Opportunities for future career development.
- An experienced staff group who work as part of a team to drive improvement and raise standards for everyone within our school community.
- A high-quality programme of continuous professional development.
- The opportunity to work in an outstanding school, (Ofsted Outstanding 2007,2012, 2017, 2022)
- Work in a leading-edge SEN school that is expanding capacity to 500 pupils.
- An environment that creates teaching and learning opportunities for everyone (we view the environment as the 3rd Teacher), and we are improving facilities and expanding our teams on all our sites.
A Senior School Administrator role C1 £21,069 (pay award pending) may be available for an exceptional candidate.
For more information regarding this post and to apply, please visit our school website - Vacancies | West Oaks (westoaksschool.co.uk)
We are committed to safeguarding and we see this as the Golden thread that drives everything we do. We also promote the welfare of all our children, and we expect all staff to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be subject to a Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. If shortlisted, you will be required to disclose relevant information regarding criminal history and an on-line search will be conducted. This includes only information publicly available on-line.
We promote equality, diversity and inclusion and want a workforce which reflects the population of Leeds.
This role is based in the UK. Employment is conditional on confirmation of the right to work in the UK - either as a UK or Irish citizen, under the EU Settlement scheme or having secured any other relevant work visa. If you do not have the right to work in the UK and the role does not meet eligibility for sponsorship, please consider carefully whether you meet the eligibility to apply.