Why choose Dixons Trinity Chapeltown?
- Ofsted 'Outstanding' in all areas
- Culture of high expectations; supporting teachers so all students can learn
- Focus on feedback and professional growth
- Opportunities across our trust
- Exceptionally visible senior leadership team
- Supportive line management; one team focused on fairness
The right candidate will be totally aligned to our values of hard work, trust and fairness and completely committed to our mission: the academy will ensure that all students succeed at university (or a real alternative), thrive in a top job and have a great life.
Dixons Academies Trust
The Dixons Academies Trust is a family of 17 schools in Bradford, Leeds, Liverpool and Manchester: 3 primaries, 11 secondaries, 2 all-through and one standalone sixth form. We are committed to making a difference where it matters most:
- Values driven
- Over 30 years of challenging educational and social disadvantage
- Ambitious for every child and highly inclusive
- Always in the top 5 nationally for progress at secondary
- Committed to recruiting a diverse workforce
- Exceptional colleagues will support you to be your best
- Low staff turnover
We establish high-performing non-faith academies which maximise attainment, value diversity, develop character and build cultural capital. By the age of 18, we want every student to have the choice of university or a high quality apprenticeship.
Visit our YouTube channel to learn more about our approaches and culture.
Please visit www.dixonstc.com or call us on 0113 5125510 and speak to Angelique O'Garo, Head of Primary, to discuss the role further.
We positively welcome applications from all sections of the community. Our Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Successful applicants will be required to undertake an enhanced DBS check.
The above post is not a Leeds City Council vacancy and has been advertised on behalf of the relevant organisation. To apply please follow their application instructions.
This role is based in the UK. Employment is conditional on confirmation of the right to work in the UK - either as a UK or Irish citizen, under the EU Settlement scheme or having secured any other relevant work visa. If you do not have the right to work in the UK and the role does not meet eligibility for sponsorship, please consider carefully whether you meet the eligibility to apply.