ASPIRE, GROW, SUCCEED
We are looking for an administrative assistant to join our support staff team. Assisting, at times, with reception and attendance desk duties; dealing with both parents and students and supporting administration across all key stages. This is an interesting and varied role that would suit someone who has some administration experience and who is looking to develop their career in a business focused environment. Training will be provided.
The role is term-time only, 37 hours per week (5 days). Alternatively, there is the opportunity for part-time. The starting pay level within the range may be negotiable for the right candidate.
We are proud to be building a school that, by 2025, will be delivering an exceptional quality of education. We are true to our core values and enable our employees to engage in challenging and rewarding work whilst, at the same time, supporting them to aspire, grow and succeed. We believe that engaged, motivated and happy staff are the foundation of a successful school community.
The Allerton Grange values are the behaviours and qualities expected in our staff community. We are looking to recruit individuals who live by these values on a daily basis.
- Emotional Intelligence
- Role Model
- A Critical Thinker
The challenge to us all at Allerton Grange School is to continue to improve and grow as a community. We also want to ensure that our staff feel able to take the next steps in their career. We also wish to create a culture that encourages staff to stay and grow with us.
The successful post holder will:-
- Have a professional drive, energy, determination and aspiration.
- Be able to use technology proficiently.
- Have accuracy and attention to detail.
- Be able to work to tight deadlines, prioritise and keep calm under pressure.
- A positive mind set and an adaptable approach to work.
- Tact and discretion for dealing with confidential information.
We will offer:-
- A talented and committed staff team who are supportive of each other. This includes a framework for staff voice and a fair workload charter to ensure wellbeing and a good work/ life balance.
- A Headteacher, Leadership Team and Governing Body committed to creating a school of outstanding practice.
- The opportunity to grow in your role and work with young people in a truly comprehensive, multi-cultural community environment.
- Fantastic building resources and facilities.
If you share our values, ambition, have a proven track record, and relish a new challenge, we look forward to receiving your application.
If you would like to apply for this post, please email the school for an application pack - email@example.com. Alternatively, you can telephone, leaving your postal address - 0113 3931263. The pack will include further details about the post, including how to apply.
The above post is not a Leeds City Council vacancy and has been advertised on behalf of the relevant organisation. To apply please follow their application instructions.
This role is based in the UK. Employment is conditional on confirmation of the right to work in the UK - either as a UK or Irish citizen, under the EU Settlement scheme or having secured any other relevant work visa. If you do not have the right to work in the UK and the role does not meet eligibility for sponsorship, please consider carefully whether you meet the eligibility to apply.